Juggernaut Level 0 1 15 25 30 Health 200 600 1200 1880 2140 Health regen 0.5 2.5 5.58 8.98 10.28 Mana 75 243 471 783 891 Mana regen 0 0.7 1.68 2.98 3.43 Armor 0 5.67 12.2 18.87 21.53 Att/sec 0.79 1.03 1.31 1.59 1.71 Damage 16‒20 50‒54 89‒93 129‒133 145‒149 Magic resistance 25% Link▶️ Movement speed 305 Link▶️ Attack speed 110 Turn rate 0.6 Vision range 1800/800 Attack range 150 Projectile speed Instant Attack animation 0.33+0.84 Base attack time 1.4 Damage block 16 Collision size 24 Legs 2 Gib type Default
Yurnero, the Juggernaut, is a melee agility hero whose abilities allow him to sprint into battle and recklessly devastate enemies in an impenetrable flurry of blades.
Đang xem: yurnero dota 2
His abilities grant invulnerability and spell immunity, turning him into an unstoppable force on a hairpin. Juggernaut is strong both offensively and defensively, and deals heavy damage both physical and magical with his Blade Fury and Omnislash ultimate, but he possesses below average strength and intelligence attributes, so he does not have as much health and mana as other heroes and is vulnerable when his abilities are on cooldown. For this reason, although his abilities make him powerful even in the early game, he cannot charge into forces without restraint until farmed and is usually played as a carry.
Bạn nên xem: fix lỗi usb bị ẩn file
Healing Ward Ward Level 0 Duration 25 Health 1 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Status resistance 0% Movement speed 325 Follow range 250 Turn rate 0.5 Collision size 8 Vision range 600 (G) Bounty 75 Experience 75 Model scale 1 Notes Phased
- Tango provide healing to keep Juggernaut alive in the lane.
- Healing Salve can save Juggernaut if used at the last moment.
- Enchanted Mango allows Juggernaut to regain mana from early usage of Blade Fury.
- Iron Branch increases Juggernaut’s survivability and mana pool. Because of Juggernaut’s low mana pool, an early Iron Branch gives the possibility of casting both Blade Fury and Omnislash back to back. It can later be upgraded into a Magic Wand.
- Slippers of Agility gives Juggernaut additional damage, allowing him to get easier last hits and denies in lane.
- Boots of Speed give a passive speed boost, offering better escape and catch-up. They can later be built into Phase Boots.
- Quelling Blade helps Juggernaut last hit by increasing damage against creeps.
- Magic Stick is a useful burst healing/mana item if the enemies in lane cast many spells. It can later be built into a Magic Wand.
- Wraith Band gives Juggernaut additional damage and attributes.
- Phase Boots provide increased movement speed so Juggernaut can keep enemies in range of Blade Fury.
- Magic Wand is good for burst health and mana while providing bonus attributes compared to the Magic Stick.
- Diffusal Blade provides cost-effective attack damage bonus in Manabreak, while increasing Juggernaut’s agility and intelligence. Its active, Inhibit, allows Juggernaut to slow down enemies.
- Manta Style can remove silences and help with split push. When coupled with Diffusal Blade, you can get some nice boost to damage output.
- Mask of Madness grants lifesteal and a cheap attack speed boost to improve Juggernaut’s farming efficiency. The active can also be used during Omnislash for more slashes.
- Butterfly gives an enormous boost to his damage, attack speed, and armor, as well as having the ability to evade physical attacks. It greatly increasing the physical damage Juggernaut can take, while Blade Fury protects against the magical damage. The increased attack speed also allows Blade Dance to occur more often.
- Abyssal Blade grants bash chance, which Juggernaut welcomes with low base attack time and decent agility, as well as active stun to lock down targets in the late game.
- Black King Bar is helpful when the enemy team has more magical damage than Blade Fury can protect. Unlike Blade Fury, the Black King Bar also allows Juggernaut to attack while active, and has a maximum duration of 9 seconds.
- Drum of Endurance allows Juggernaut to run faster and push much earlier than other carries.
- Blink Dagger is useful as an escape item or initiation as Juggernaut’s Omnislash requires a fairly close range.
- Monkey King Bar allows Juggernaut to attack enemies with evasion during Omnislash.
- Sange and Yasha is a fair pick on Juggernaut, since he does not have any gap-closing abilities. This item provides a good strength, agility, movement and attack speed bonus, which helps chase better.
- Desolator reduces the target’s armor, increasing the damage from Juggernaut’s attacks and Omnislash. It can also be effective for pushing since this effect works on towers.
- Battle Fury provides cleave to boost Juggernaut’s farming and pushing, as well as making Omnislash much more lethal to grouped enemies.
- Eye of Skadi grants attributes and a slow on attacks, keeping targets within Juggernaut’s attack range and Blade Fury’s radius.
- Mjollnir is a natural upgrade to Maelstrom, and gives a large attack speed buff for more lightning procs and Omnislash attacks.
- Nullifier can Dispel certain troublesome items like Ghost Scepter and Eul’s Scepter of Divinity, and Juggernaut’s high attack speed complements the slow effect.
- Satanic has status resistance, strength, attack damage, and active lifesteal that mesh well with Juggernaut’s high attack speed, vastly enhancing his survivability in teamfights.
- Aghanim’s Scepter unlocks Swiftslash, letting Juggernaut delete lone enemies without committing Omnislash.
Roles: Carry Pusher Escape Complexity: ★☆☆ Playstyle: What laid under the Juggernaut’s mask, none could say. The last of his kind, Yurnero carries alone the martial traditions of his native isle, now sunken forever beneath the waves. The Juggernaut elevates swordplay to an art form, cutting down foes in the unstoppable cyclone of Blade Fury, and striking at every vulnerability with Blade Dance. Should his party sustain injury, he is quick to replenishes their vitality with a portable Healing Ward. A paragon of discipline, Yurnero waits patiently for the opportune moment to execute his most fearsome technique. Dashing between foes with imperceptible swiftness, the Juggernaut’s Omnislash eviscerates his opponents long before any can mount a defense.
Juggernaut Equipment (expand sets)SetsWeaponHeadBackHealing WardTauntKinetic Gems
- Juggernaut’s backstory and appearance bear many similarities to that of the Seguleh people in the “Malazan Book of the Fallen” series of books by Steven Erikson.
- Juggernaut’s ultimate, Omnislash, is inspired by and named after the signature move of Cloud Strife from the game Final Fantasy VII.
- The rare line Link▶️ “Screw it, I’m going to five blades!” is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line Link▶️ “And then… there were none…” may be a reference to the Agatha Christie book by the same name.
- The line Link▶️ “I’m the Juggernaut, Lich!” is a play on the quote “I’m the Juggernaut, bitch.“, taken from a YouTube parody featuring re-dubbed scenes from X-Men: The Animated Series.