Ursa Level 0 1 15 25 30 Health 200 700 1420 2180 2480 Health regen 0.5 3 6.64 10.44 11.94 Mana 75 267 519 843 951 Mana regen 0 0.8 1.85 3.2 3.68 Armor 1 4 10.07 16.4 18.9 Att/sec 0.59 0.69 0.91 1.13 1.22 Damage 24‒28 42‒46 78‒82 116‒120 131‒135 Magic resistance 25% Link▶️ Movement speed 310 Link▶️ Attack speed 100 Turn rate 0.6 Vision range 1800/800 Attack range 150 Projectile speed Instant Attack animation 0.3+0.3 Base attack time 1.7 Damage block 16 Collision size 24 Legs 2 Gib type Default
Ulfsaar, the Ursa Warrior (or simply Ursa), is a melee agility hero whose abilities’ main focus is the increase of attack damage, allowing for some of the most impressive sustained damage in the entire game.
Đang xem: ursa warrior
He specializes in increasing damage against one target. His abilities allow him to attack with almost maximum speed and gain bonus damage with each consecutive hit on a single target. With the abilities Overpower and Fury Swipes, Ursa can often savage beefy targets for as much as 700 damage per hit. He is a ferocious jungler and straightforward attacker, able to solo even Roshan at low levels if he has lifesteal. Ursa is a carry who can snowball if he is farmed, but the array of anti-melee abilities existing even by the early game and his lack of any counterspells may cripple his potential, especially as strong nukers and heroes with the ability to evade him make him a hero reliant on spellcasters on his team. Although an agility hero, Ursa’s base strength and strength gain make him very durable.
Đáng xem: cách móc đồ chơi bằng len
- Tango provides health regeneration in lane.
- Iron Branches can be used to make a Magic Wand and provide cheap, efficient attributes for the early game.
- Boots of Speed are essential for most heroes but particularly Ursa as it allows him to chase down enemies to get into Earthshock range, as well as reducing down-time while jungling.
- Magic Stick combines with earlier Iron Branches to make a Magic Wand.
- Wind Lace if the enemy laner has more movement speed than Ursa, this gives him enough movement speed to continue chasing them down.
- Morbid Mask naturally synergizes well with Ursa’s high physical damage, greatly increasing his staying power on the map. It also gives him a tool to take on Roshan.
- Phase Boots provide Ursa with additional chasing power, as well as attack damage to bolster his already high damage output.
- Magic Wand may be useful to supplement Ursa’s poor mana pool and save him from bad situations.
- Battle Fury enables Ursa to still farm fast despite having early impact through fights. Additionally it helps with his mana issues in the beginning of the game.
- Blink Dagger is used for picking off heroes or initiating fights as it gives Ursa the option to pounce on an enemy hero with Earthshock and rapidly kill them.
- Black King Bar protects Ursa against disables, so he can keep hitting the enemies at close range.
Đáng xem: bang bo tro gnar mua 6
- Abyssal Blade’s stun is useful for locking down slippery carries. The bash also synergizes well with Overpower as it gives Ursa high attack speed for more chance to proc.
- Aghanim’s Scepter allows Ursa not only to use Enrage more often, but also to use it when he is disabled, very useful against repetitive stuns, though it cannot be cast during Duel or when silenced.
- Vladmir’s Offering or other sources of lifesteal are key to Ursa’s success and his workings as a hero. Lifesteal allows him to take Roshan with ease and keep his current health high. Also lifesteal work with Fury Swipes, so Ursa can devastate any enemy by leeching a lot of health when some Fury Swipes are already placed.
- Heart of Tarrasque is the best health item for slot-efficiency, providing Ursa with considerable tankiness as well as the ability to avoid retreating from a base siege for too long due to its % based regeneration, as Ursa does not need damage items, but rather needs to survive to hit the enemy more times.
- Linken’s Sphere is a great item against Disarm and Silence and other heroes possessing powerful single-target spells. It should be bought if Black King Bar cannot stop the enemy from locking you down.
- Blade Mail can be considered if the enemy team is focusing Ursa in fights to return the damage. It is usually bought with a Heart of Tarrasque, Satanic, or Eye of Skadi on Ursa ensure he has the HP to survive the fight and deal the Blade Mail damage.
- Sange and Yasha provides some easy-to-build HP and movement speed on Ursa, so if a Blink Dagger or Shadow Blade is not viable in the game, consider this item for some added mobility and tank. It can also be disassembled to create a Heaven’s Halberd and Manta Style later in the game to provide evasion and debuff removal respectively.
- Boots of Travel makes Ursa very mobile and allows him to defend his base or push enemy towers.
- Desolator is a decent item for if your team is mostly based on physical damage. Consider buying it if you are tanky enough to not need a health item and not being kited enough to need an item that provides lockdown.
- Scythe of Vyse is a situational disable that transforms enemy into a harmless critter. Can be useful against heroes that can dispel the Abyssal Blade, and provides with great mana regeneration that Ursa might lack, also provides great stats.
- Nullifier applies dispel and movement speed slow so enemies will have trouble escaping Ursa.
Roles: Carry Jungler Durable Disabler Complexity: ★☆☆ Playstyle: The fiercest member of his ursine tribe, Ulfsaar makes it his purpose to seek out the evil fomenting beyond his homeland. The Ursa Warrior shakes the ground with Earthshock, slowing foes as he Overpowers them with relentless attacks. His claws dig in to widen the wound, inflicting greater damage with each successive Fury Swipe. An Enraged ursine is a sight to behold. Ignoring all pain, the Ursa Warrior goes into a righteous frenzy, and bears down on his opponents to maul them beyond recognition.
Ursa Equipment (expand sets)SetsClawsArms
- In DotA, Ulfsaar’s alternate name was Fuzzy Wuzzy. This is referenced in one of his spawning lines, where he calls himself Link▶️ “Fuzzy Wuzzy“. He does not use his actual name, Ulfsaar, in any of his responses. Lone Druid is the only one who calls him Ulfsaar.
- In Latin, the word “ursa” means bear. In Portuguese, however, it specifically refers to a female bear. Despite this, Ulfsaar is clearly depicted as male both in his bio (where it is referred to as a “he”) and in his in-game dialogue.
- Ursa’s response to killing an enemy Batrider makes reference to the 1940’s Anti forest fire mascot “Smokey the Bear”.
- Ursa’s Fury Swipes may also be a reference to the Pokémon move of the same name. The move involves the target being hit multiple times, much like Ursa’s skills allow him to.
- Ursa’s death response Link▶️ “I join hh-hh the wild spirits” is a reference to the death responses from Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim