The instruction at 0x00### referenced memory at 0x00###. The memory could not be read error is RAM-related error associated with both system or 3rd-party applications running on Windows 10.
Đang xem: the instruction at referenced memory at
It usually means that an application couldn’t read the assigned physical memory.
One user shared his concerns on the Microsoft Answers forum.
When I shutdown/restart Windows hangs with this cafekientruc.com – application errorThe instruction at 0x00007ffee39ecc60 referenced memory at0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be cafekientruc.com instruction memory location varies with each shutdown but 00007ff…………. is constant…
This article also tackles the instruction at 0x00007ff referenced memory error. Learn how to tackle this issue with the instructions provided below.
How do I fix the Instruction at referenced memory error?
1. Run SFC & DISM scan
- Go to Start, type cmd select Run as administrator to start Command Prompt.
- In the command line, type sfc /scannow.
- Wait for the process to be completed and close the Command Prompt window.
Bạn nên xem: Mega Man X4 – Game Mega Man huyền thoại
Alternatively, you can use proactive tools such as CCleaner or other PC cleaning tools to repair corrupt system files in Windows registry.
2. Scan for malware
- Download Malwarebytes Adwcleaner, and install it on your system.
- Open the program by right-clicking the icon and selecting the Run as Administrator option.
- Select the Scan option to commence the scanning operation.
- After the scan, select the Clean & Repair option.
- After the cleanup, shut down your system and restart it.
3. Perform a Clean boot and install .Net framework
- Go to the search box, and then type msconfig.
- Select System Configuration to open the dialog box.
- Find the Services tab, and then check the Hide all Microsoft services box
- Click Disable all and then click OK.
- Finally, reboot your PC.
- Check this article on how to install Microsoft .Net Framework on your system.
4. Allocate virtual memory
- In the Windows Search, type Advanced, and open View advanced system settings.
- Select the Advanced tab from the dialog box.
- Under the Performance section, open Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Choose Virtual Memory.
- Uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box.
- Select the Custom size and insert your current available physical RAM in MB values.
- Confirm changes and reboot.
5. Run Windows Updates
- Go to Start, type update in the search box, and then click on Windows Update to proceed.
- In the Windows Update window, check for updates and install the available updates.
- After the update is complete, restart your Windows PC.
6. Reset System
- Go to Settings, click on Update & Security, and select Recovery.
- Select Get started.
- Choose whether you want to keep or delete your files and apps.
- Click Reset to proceed
Alternatively, you should scan your RAM for errors and ensure that you meet system requirement to run the affected app or game which inflicts the error.
Windows 10 system requires at least 1 GB of RAM, but ideally, you would go for at least 2 GB.
We hope that our guide helped you fix the Instruction at referenced memory error in Windows 10. If you have any other solutions, leave them in the comments section below. They might help your fellow users in trouble.