Bloodseeker Level 0 1 15 25 30 Health 200 680 1420 2200 2520 Health regen 0.25 2.65 6.43 10.33 11.88 Mana 75 279 615 999 1143 Mana regen 0 0.85 2.25 3.85 4.45 Armor 2 5.67 13.6 21.27 24.43 Att/sec 0.59 0.72 1 1.27 1.38 Damage 35‒41 57‒63 104‒110 150‒156 169‒175 Magic resistance 25% Link▶️ Movement speed 300 Link▶️ Attack speed 100 Turn rate 0.6 Vision range 1800/800 Attack range 150 Projectile speed Instant Attack animation 0.43+0.74 Base attack time 1.7 Damage block 16 Collision size 24 Legs 2 Gib type Default
Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker, is a melee agility hero imbued with dreadful powers to fuel violence and rip enemies apart in the heat of close combat.
Đang xem: strygwyr
He can drive allied targets into a maddened Bloodrage, increasing their attack speed and spell damage at the cost of losing a percentage of their health. He can also cast Bloodrage on himself turning him into a nuker. His speed is unmatched when he senses the blood of the mortally wounded, and from this perception none can escape his Thirst. Passively, he is also able to suck the life of his victims once he has killed them. By using Blood Rite, he can create a ritual field where his foes will be silenced and damaged in the process. His trademark ultimate, Rupture, sunders the skin of his victims, causing them to trail their life force behind if they dare to flee. The ability is persistent just like Bloodseeker himself, totally ignoring magic resistance, and is immune to any kind of Dispel. Almost nothing can save the victim from the wicked wound and the wicked hunter coming for them, except the death itself.
- Quelling Blade gives more damage when hitting creeps, and is amplified by Bloodrage.
- Healing Salve allows Bloodseeker to heal up in situations where his health is so low that trying to heal with Thirst becomes too dangerous.
- Wraith Band gives a cheap and efficient stat boost in the early game.
- Boots of Speed gives a higher base move speed, increasing the effectiveness of Thirst, and the item can be upgraded for very gold-efficient damage or stats.
- Orb of Corrosion can be useful in early ganks, letting Bloodseeker slow enemies and deal more damage.
- Magic Wand provides some attributes and a way to restore Bloodseeker’s health and mana on demand.
- Power Treads provide more attack speed and agility for increased damage output; Bloodseeker can switch to strength for survivability, or intelligence for mana when using abilities.
- Maelstrom nicely complements Bloodrage with its Chain Lightning ability, giving a decent damage boost and speeding up his farming.
- Sange and Yasha gives Bloodseeker many bonuses including attributes and movement speed.
- Black King Bar makes Bloodseeker immune to most disables and nukes, allowing him to safely enter teamfights.
- Silver Edge can be extremely helpful in ganking due to Bloodseeker’s naturally high speed, and able to break enemy passives.
- Abyssal Blade gives Bloodseeker a powerful stun and a modest measure of durability.
- Butterfly provides much needed agility and attack speed as well as evasion.
- Gleipnir upgrades from Maelstrom and provides a root that can also pin down fleeing foes or set up Blood Rite, and Bloodrage makes Mjollnir’s attack speed boost unnecessary.
- Blade Mail prevents enemies from targeting Bloodseeker during teamfights.
- Echo Sabre is sometimes used as an early game source of extra damage and mana, and works well with chance-based attack modifiers such as Skull Basher.
- Hand of Midas is sometimes bought if Bloodseeker has a good early game, or needs to match harder carries in the late game.
- Radiance’s area damage allows Bloodseeker to quickly farm large numbers of creeps at once, making it a valuable item when Bloodseeker is taking a carry role. The area damage is amplified by Bloodrage, and allows him to both gain Thirst bonus from all nearby enemies.
- Monkey King Bar adds to Bloodseeker’s attack damage, and counters evasion from the enemies with its magical damage Pierce procs that are guaranteed to land.
- Aghanim’s Scepter allows Bloodseeker to cast Rupture twice, and also gives him some nice attributes and stats.
- Eul’s Scepter of Divinity gives you movement speed and mana regeneration which Bloodseeker needs as well as a way to stop enemies from teleporting away.
- Dagon is sometimes picked up to deal high initial damage during ganks, thereby trigger Thirst’s damage and speed bonuses to instantly give Bloodseeker the upper hand and finish off the target. Its damage is amplified with Bloodrage.
- Ethereal Blade gives decent attributes, and can deal huge damage when combined with Dagon and the damage amplification from Bloodrage.
- Nullifier removes buffs (such as Ghost Scepter) that can stop Bloodseeker from focusing down targets.
- Aghanim’s Shard gives decent value in the late game, providing Bloodseeker with extra sustain and letting him tear down tanky foes more easily.
- Satanic lets Bloodseeker heal himself quickly without having to rely on getting kills, which can be difficult in the late game.
Roles: Carry Disabler Jungler Nuker Initiator Complexity: ★☆☆ Playstyle: The Flayed Twins’ obscene demand for blood could only be met through constant carnage, a task for which Strygwyr was more than suited. Driven by insatiable Thirst, the Bloodseeker senses injured foes from leagues away, and chases them down with eager speed. Through sacred markings on his gear, the blood of the freshly sacrificed flows directly to the Flayed Ones, leaving just enough to mend his wounds and fuel his Bloodrage. Strygwyr paints the land with a crimson ring, silencing foes caught in this Blood Rite. Those who run only hasten their own demise. The Bloodseeker Ruptures every artery, causing his victim to hemorrhage with each step. By blood loss or by Strygwyr’s tribal blades, death is but a foregone conclusion.
Bloodseeker Equipment (expand sets)SetsWeapon PackWeaponOff-HandHead
- With Thirst, Bloodseeker is the only hero which can reach the game’s absolute movement speed limit of 10,000 movement speed. However, this is not achievable in a normal match.
- This part of Blood Rite’s Link▶️ sound effect makes use of Link▶️ this Bloodseeker voice response.
- Alongside the Dawnbreaker, Strygwyr speaks in a Hispanic accent.
- Despite the character having an Aztec or Incan motif, Strygwyr likely a Welsh-influenced rendering of the Romanian word ‘strigoi’, meaning poltergeist, often used in folklore in reference to vampires.
- Bloodseeker’s Thirst trigger response Link▶️ “Blood is in the air.” is most likely a reference to the song “Love is in the air“.
- Bloodseeker’s respawning response Link▶️ “Don’t be negative… be positive!” is a reference to the blood types B-Positive and B-Negative.
- Bloodseeker’s Rupture kill response Link▶️ “Lie down… have a cookie.” is a reference to blood donation procedures where patients lie down and are given sweet treats to compensate for the sugar loss.
- Bloodseeker’s battle begin response Link▶️ “I love the smell of serum in the morning.” is a reference to a quote of the movie Apocalypse Now where Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore says “I love the smell of napalm in the Morning.”
- Bloodseeker’s death response Link▶️ “Sangre…sagrada.” is spanish for “Sacred/Holy blood“.