Dark Seer Level 0 1 15 25 30 Health 200 600 1460 2320 2660 Health regen 0.25 2.25 6.59 10.89 12.64 Mana 75 327 843 1359 1563 Mana regen 0 1.05 3.22 5.37 6.25 Armor 2 5 9.2 14.2 16.03 Att/sec 0.59 0.69 0.84 1.02 1.08 Damage 33‒39 54‒60 97‒103 140‒146 157‒163 Magic resistance 25% Link▶️ Movement speed 295 Link▶️ Attack speed 100 Turn rate 0.6 Vision range 1800/800 Attack range 150 Projectile speed Instant Attack animation 0.59+0.58 Base attack time 1.7 Damage block 16 Collision size 24 Legs 2 Gib type Default
Ish’kafel, the Dark Seer, is a melee intelligence hero who relies on his abilities’ potent utility and synergy. In lane he is sustained by high armor and enabled by his Ion Shell and Surge. Surge boosts his or an ally’s speed, helping them to escape or pursue opponents. Ion Shell wraps a unit in a spiky shield that rapidly damages nearby enemies, enabling Ish’kafel to harass and gain last hits. These abilities also make him an efficient jungler and therefore a natural semi-carry, usually focused on building utility items.
Đang xem: dark seer dota 2
Dark Seer’s greatest damage is done during teamfights and comes from the combination of his final two abilities. Vacuum makes for powerful initiations. It sucks in nearby enemies, briefly disabling them and making them susceptible to area of effect spells—such as his Wall of Replica. The wall slows his foes and creates replicas of any enemy heroes that cross it, high-damage illusions that Dark Seer can control. A subtle hero, Ish’kafel’s dark energies can be deadly in the right hands.
- Tango sustains health in the laning stage.
- Healing Salve restores health to stay in lane.
- Clarity sustains mana to use Ion Shell.
- Iron Branch boosts Dark Seer’s attributes, builds up to a Magic Wand and/or Mekansm later on and can be paired with Tango for more healing.
- Enchanted Mango gives health regeneration and can restore mana in a pinch, before Dark Seer acquires Soul Ring.
- Magic Stick gives burst health and mana in a pinch.
- Soul Ring covers most of your mana issues and allows you to constantly use Ion Shell in order to harass your lane opponents and get some last hits.
- Boots of Speed gives mobility for chasing or running away.
- Infused Raindrops gives mana regeneration and absorbs some magical damage.
Quan trọng: phan mem lam mat dien thoai
- Magic Wand sustains health and mana in fights.
- Helm of the Dominator allows you to pull off Vacuum combos by yourself. Also, gives you an additional controllable unit to use Ion Shell on to fight or to push out waves.
- Arcane Boots increase your mana pool and allow you to restore your teammates’ mana.
- Mekansm adds to Dark Seer’s teamfight effectiveness and increases durability. Also his decent intelligence gain means he will generally have enough mana to use the heal.
- Blink Dagger can help you positioning to place a better vacuum wall combo.
- Town Portal Scroll allows you to be at any lane for a gank, countergank, or push in seconds.
- Guardian Greaves restores both health and mana to team; the health regeneration and armor aura works better on wounded allies.
- Shiva’s Guard grants you more punch to your Vacuum and Wall of Replica initiation, and gives you armor and intelligence.
- Lotus Orb removes debuffs from Dark Seer or an ally, as well as granting Echo Shell to reflect spells.
- Force Staff changes position of Dark Seer or any heroes.
- Pipe of Insight grants you and your allies protection from magical damage.
- Crimson Guard can protect your team from physical attacks in teamfights.
- Aghanim’s Scepter buffs Ion Shell, making it a survivability buff and giving two charges.
- Ghost Scepter should be considered to counter high physical damage dealers, ensuring your survival to use abilities.
- Black King Bar guarantees your initiation with spell immunity to ward off almost all disables.
- Scythe of Vyse grants mana regeneration and Hex to completely nullify an enemy hero from using abilities or attacking.
- Refresher Orb allows you to use your abilities and items twice in a row if needed.
- Radiance for dealing more magical damage combined with ion shell and 17% miss chance combined with your evasion.
- Octarine Core will restore your health because of your AoE magical damage abilities and lower cooldowns for better influence in fight.
Roles: Initiator Jungler Escape Disabler Complexity: ★☆☆ Playstyle: In a final, calculated move, Ish’Kafel led his outnumbered army into a new world, sealing the path behind with a burst of dark energy. A cunning tactician, the Dark Seer manipulates gravity to pull foes into a Vacuum, drawing them into the prismatic thorns of his Ion Shell. Armed only with his intellect, he Surges across the land to survey every point of conflict. At strategic locations Ish’Kafel places a Wall of Replica, sowing confusion amongst enemy ranks as an army of duplicates emerge to do battle against their own likenesses.
Dark Seer Equipment (expand sets)SetsHeadShoulderArms
- Dark Seer’s response, “Speed is the heart of battle.” is an indirect quote of Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu, who said “Quickness is the essence of war.”
- Dark Seer’s response, Link▶️ “No, I will not calm my beard.” is a response to Beastmaster’s and Clockwerk’s rival hero taunts, both voiced by Sam A. Mowry.
- Dark Seer’s Vacuum’s lore is based on the military term, center of gravity, which is a concept developed by Carl Von Clausewitz, a Prussian military theorist, in his work On War.
- Normal Punch makes numerous references to the anime One Punch Man.
- The name of the ability references the protagonist’s move “Consecutive Normal Punches“.
- The particle effects include a giant red fist striking the enemy, which looks like the fists of the protagonist.
- The particle effect generally has an anime-style theme to it, with the static lines and whirls, the haloes, and the japanese floating texts, which are the japanese equivalents of “Pow!”.
- The effect of Normal Punch punching an illusion out of the body may be a reference to the scene in Doctor Strange in which Doctor Strange’s “astral form” is getting separated from his physical form.